This legal disclosure document by the owner of this website is meant to inform all visitors coming to this website the terms and conditions of use and the associated privacy about any personal information that may be collected by the website and how it will be stored and used.
- This website has been set up to disseminate information about EU Switch Asia Grants Programme project – Promoting Resource Efficiency in Agri-Food processing Industry in Central Asia (REAP).
- No products or services are sold on this website.
- The website is managed by The Regional Environmental Centre for Central Asia (CAREC) who is the lead implementing partner for this project.
Conditions of use and general disclaimer
- CAREC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or the quality of the content and information provided on this website. Therefore any user of this website automatically and without any prejudice indemnifies CAREC against any liabilities or claims arising from use of this website and the content within. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. CAREC will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- CAREC reserve the right to amend this data policy to keep it in line with the latest legal requirements or to adjust it to reflect changes in the content of the website .The latest version of our data policy will apply to any further visits. As on date the latest version is 1 August 2020.
For any concerns or grievances about the website you can contact the website manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use modern globally popular technologies to give our users a very safe and secure site.
- To keep your data secure during transmission, we use contemporary encryption technology via HTTPS protocol but we make no warranties or representations of any kind that the digital information or services provided by this web site will be without any errors, uninterrupted and free of all types of computer viruses and related digital threats.
- We are not responsible in any way for your privacy on all other websites from where you may come to visit this website or may go to after your visit to this website. Also there maybe links to or from other sites on this website.
- The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. These are put in good faith and we disclaim any responsibility for the materials contained in any website linked to this site.
What data we collect?
- You can browse the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
- An exception to this is when you contact us using the email id contact information provided in the website. In such interaction we will need your email ID and name in order to respond to your query by email.
- When you browse this website we collect some data relating to browsing. Some examples of such data are your IP address (but not your name or any other personal information), browser used and browsing duration.
- This information helps us in many ways to improve your experience on the website.
- We do not share or sell the personal data to anyone.